Today I saw your picture on the Internet. You are again with one of your adorable daughters, this time with the younger one Serafina. As usual you look great. Not Hollywood beautiful great, but happy comfortable beautiful great. Most of the time, the paparrazi's would snap pictures of you with your daughters--picking them up from school, playing soccer with them, or simply spending an afternoon in the park. You always dress simply and comfortably. You are always in your sneakers and that's adorable. You don't look like Sydney Bristow at all but I know you can still kick ass if you wanted to. When your daughters are around you, they always look cheerful and happy, smiling with those lovely dimples they got from you. I wish I could be like you. A good mom to your children and still be beautiful and successful in your own career. Or even just be a good mom if not all three can be achieved. You are an inspiration to me.Sincerely,
Me
No comments:
Post a Comment